Oscarr's Tmod App

Oscar

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Oscarr

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198976136873/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (Oscar297#7577)

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Time Zone

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 4 warns in total of the 16 hours i've played on the server

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No i have not

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, I have been staff in Garrys Mod on servers called globe nation and Crystal RP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I believe that I will fit the staff team I want the experience on being a moderator on a populated server. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Yes, I have been complemented on Crystal on how I helped a new player with a job he didn't know how to use

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions c1)

Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.  If a player RDM's another player you are so to check logs, In logs check who shot first, If the player that made the ticket shot first it woulnt be defined as RDM, If the person that was the player that did the RDM It would be a warn for the player that RDM the person that made the tiket.   If someone gets RDA you tp the person that made the ticket. You ask who arrested you if they dont know check in logs. The person that arrested the Guy that made the tiket needs to explain why so if he says they had a gun out and guns are aos then the tiket is finished. If guns arent AOS the Guy that made the ticket would be unarrested and the police officer Gets warned for RDA

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is New Life Rule. Its when someone is raiding the owner of the base gets killed and comes back and kills the raiders it is NLR.  ( In that description there was an example of NLR) Another example is when someone sucesfully raids a player comes back after the Player raiding adverts over the player that owns the base interfere with the raider and perhaps mugs the raider. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Its when a player is using out of rp situations.  For instance As a cop you say this guy is going to cook meth we need a warrant for him and you would do that in metagame.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I will record there actions. If they are abusing bad enough I will kick them for fail rp and nitrp.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Become a staff on duty and jail them see in logs how many people they killed ban 2 weeks mass rdm

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Remove the props unless those 2 players are hobos and building on the side walks.

Thank You for the opportunity to make a application for the server 🙂 

Edited by Oscar
I changed what it was called

Hi Oscarr, thank you for applying! You did a great job on your application (since we can always improve, you could have added NLR for non-raids), and I see you're active on the forums.

Have a good day!

Saddy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.