Mr Mega’s Trial Mod Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Mr Mega

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277435514/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

mR. mEgA #2526

a4) What timezone are you located in?

East coast

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have not.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes on military Rp servers (goliath and reaper) and 1 dark rp server( monolith)

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because a lot of time there aren’t admins on so I want to be a helpful addition to the xeno server i can handle having admin perms and can help make the server better. Also the server is a very fun dark rp experience that has an amazing community friendly staff and a large choice of jobs and weapons to feel and enjoy the dark rp experience from different ways and playstyles.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Because I can handle annoying and stressful situations with calm and effective solutions I can respectfully enforce the rules and be forceful if I have to.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Rdm or random death match is the killing or harm to someone without a rp reason to do so. They should be punished depending on the severity if it is a little bit than they can be jailed or kicked or warned and if it is mass rdm than they can be banned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

Nlr is the return to the place where you have died it is like a safe period for 120 seconds. NLR is also returning to a raid before its over or returning to your place of death within 120 seconds. You can violate nlr when you get killed in a raid and come back and kill the raider.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you share things happening in an rp setting outside of rp through communicating with other people in the server, examples would be discord calls, ooc, or some sort of team speak.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

If it is another admin than you report them to the forums and get them booted out of their position, but if it is a high up on the server like a police chief or someone than you can jail them and kick them out of their position and warn them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I tell the person in the sit with me told hold on then I go to the person jail them and  ban or kick them depending on the severity.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets

I would go tell them that you cant build here and to get rid of the props and read the rules and if they don’t than I will warn them and tell them again to remove the props and read the rules. And if further building is commenced than I would kick them. If they were hobos i would ask them to move to the side and if they diden't i would issue a warn.

One thing i would like to say. My parents have been going through a divorce and i ant to say this server has helped. I wasn't as active during the divorce but now i have the time and will to become one. Thank you for your time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.