Thatne34's trial mod application

thatne34

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Thatne34

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199051038757

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

thatne34#2384

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have not.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I do not, but you always have to start somewhere.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because I think I could handle situations well and a lot of the time there are no mods on late at night and I could be on and make sure there is no chaos.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I am not afraid to give someone the punishment they deserve and will try and help the community out the best I can.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM (Random Death Match) is when a player kills or attempts to kill (attempted RDM) another player wiuthout warning and for no reason. RDA (Random Arrest) is when a person that has a taser randomly tasers another player. If someone would do either one of these things in a small amount it would most likly be a warning, but if it is done in a large or mass amount I would give them a two to one week ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR (New Life Rule) is when someone gets killed (Non RDM) and has a set amount of time before they can go back to that place. This mainly happens to me when I am raiding someone and kill them while they are defending there base they come back and kill me right after there death and before the raid is over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is where friends in a discord call any form of call  cannot give information of things that are happening outside of the area that they are in like if friend ones base is being raided friend two cannot tell him.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

First I would give them a warning to stop and if they didnt comply I would report them to the forums and kick them the server.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would first of all jail that person and then see if I could get another admin to handle him.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them to delete the props and make sure they understand the rules an dhow they still apply even if there is not many people online.

Edited by thatne34

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.