Juice's T-Mod Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
๖ۣۜJuice

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/InfernoCats

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)
Juice#4638

a4) What timezone are you located in?
US/CA Eastern Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
No, I've never been in any altercation with me on the receiving end of an admin sit.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?
Yes, I have plenty. I've had staffing experience on KDGaming as a moderator, a popular European server from a few years ago, some on XeonRP as an admin about a year ago. There are also many other cases when I've been on a staff team, but they're either small, irrelevant servers or as old as dirt now and offline.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I want to volunteer for XenoRP because it has amazing character. The jobs stand out, the coding and features are amazing, and the playerbase is all around loveable (for the most part.)
b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?
I think I would be a good moderator because I have basic DarkRP common sense and rule knowledge. I've read over the server rules a couple times while building my base, and I know how to respond to certain different rule breaking and the proper punishments to them. I've had heavy experience in both being a user in DarkRP and being a staff member. I have a very high understanding of how the ULX admin plugin works and the ins and outs of it. I also believe I would be a good moderator because I play all throughout the night, or the "graveyard shift," this is especially important since the server will typically be a hell-hole once past a certain time after the majority of the staff gets offline. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM stands for random deathmatch, and RDA stands for random arrest. If it was a one-kill or one-arrest, it would be responded to with a simple aWarn and aslong with an explanation of the rules. The same goes for RDA. However, if the offense is more severe, say several people were killed/arrested, they would be banned for Mass RDM(A). 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR stands for New Life Rule. This means that once you die, you forget everything from your previous life. You can't return to your death position and get revenge or inform the police. Some other instances is when a thief is raiding a gun shop, kills the owner, and the owner repeatedly comes back in an attempt to secure his property, this would be classified as breaking NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
Metagaming is when you do something unrealistic towards your advantage. This includes using information you couldn't possibly gain in real life and base your actions off of them. This also includes using OOC as an in-character roleplay central. Metagaming is similar to FailRP, especially in the way you would use unrealistic information such as a watering pot's soundfile or a meth stove's boiling soundfile.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
You react calmly. You do this by gathering proof and then following-up on a forum post explaining the situtation.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
I would stop the person Mass RDMing as fast as possible, especially if the other person in the sit is restrained in a jail, not in serious trouble, or frozen. I would proceed with the Mass RDMer's punishment and continue with my previous sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
There are no exceptions to rule-breaking. If it is in the rules, it is made to be followed no matter the circumstance. I would give them verbal warnings at first to remove their buildings, and if complied it's over with. But if not, I would give them the proper punishment (most likely a warning) and have it dealt with quickly.

Edited by ๖ۣۜJuice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.