Coal's Second Trial Mod Application

Coal

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

CoalColoredHusky

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/CoalMaster434/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Coal#9412 || May change occasionally

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? rules

Yes, I have had prior staffing experience regarding Discord, while I am not sure if this does count, I own my own Discord server. I have had to punish a couple of people there so far for not following the rules of my Discord server.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer for XenoRP because I want other players to have a good experience as I know myself how roleplay ruining and how unfun having a rule broken against you is. Also, at times when staff are offline for the night, the server turns into slight chaos, which ruins the experience for many on the server trying to rp and I want to fix that. In addition, I have had a lot of fun on the servers when I've had free-time to play, not only how friendly the staff team and I want to be one as well.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

If I were to be accepted, I could spend tons of my time to take tickets and to moderate as I enjoy doing things like that. In addition to that, I would find myself very analytical which is a very helpful skill in when analyzing scenarios that may be unclear. Also as I have mentioned earlier, I could take over while other staff are offline or otherwise would like to RP as I have much free-time to moderate. I would view myself as laid back and I could get along with many of the players, which would let them listen to my advice more as they respect me.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is an acronym for "random deathmatch." A random deathmatch is an action where a player kills a fellow player with no reason or advert. If a player RDM's, they will be directly put into a sit in which I would ask them on why they performed such action / explanation, and if it is up to debate and they haven't had any recent warns, they will just get a verbal, but if it is obvious that it was on purpose / have had recent warns, they will receive another warn for RDM.

RDA is an acronym for "random arrest." A random arrest is an action where a member of the Civil Protection category arrests another player for an unknown reason. In a scenario in which a player RDA's, they will be taken to a sit in which where they will be questioned on why said person has been arrested, and if found guilty, they will receive a warn for RDA, but if it is up to debate or they did not know / no recent warns, they will just receive a verbal warning.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR or New Life Rule is a rule that states that if a person dies in a raid, they may not return back to their base until the raid is over, and a person may not return to their death area 120 seconds after respawning. It also states that a player may not 

Three instances of where it is violated is where:

1. Base owner dies in a raid and returns to kill the raider 
  2. Someone dies and returns to their death area before the 120 seconds is up
  3. Person remembers person who killed their party member but dies, respawns, and comes back and kills the person 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is a term in which describes when a person uses a third party program in order to discuss RP related matters, neither may they know any information outside of their realistic knowledge, or practically anything you couldn't do in real life.

Examples of its occurrence:

1. A CP officer warrants a base for hearing printers / meth cooking
  2. A party member dies during a raid of their base and uses a third party program to tell their other party member that their base is being raided
  3. A person hides inside of a prop or entity to avoid combat

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

If I were to see a higher up abusing their powers to the highest severity, I would contact the owners asap or a senior moderator if neither owner are on, and at the same time I would record some footage of the abusing and send it to the owners.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If I was in the middle of a sit and someone started Mass RDMing, I would jail the rdmer and tell the person who is in my current sit to hold on a second as I will deal with the mass rdmer and then continue with the sit I was dealing with.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

If there are only two other players online and they're building on the streets, I would tell them that it is against the rules and tell them to make sure they get rid of it if anyone else joins the server, as there are only 2 players online and they are okay with it.

Sidenote:

I am 15, but I am a bit of a late bloomer, which makes my voice sound a bit higher pitch. Thanks and I will appreciate any criticism given to me.

And to address my recent warn for RDM before anyone mentions, I believe that it yes, was on my fault. I had called a moderator for someone who had went into the driver seat of my car, in which the moderator told them to step out of their car, and promptly after that, I killed the person for stealing my property, in which I was in the wrong. This was a minor slip up and I hope this does not affect my application process.

Edited by Coal | wln.tf

Your behavior not only in game but in discord has showed me how immature you can be and how you like to annoy people even after being told to stop in game I've seen you minge multiple times mainly with props but also play interaction wise 

Application is okay d3, player's may not build in the street at all even if its only 2 players online 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.