Simon04

Squawkatoo

Your In-Game (RP) Name: Squawkatoo

Which staff member are you reporting: Simon04

Please describe the staff member's unjust behavior: 

One sided, Refused to listen to my argument or pick up my sit involving the situation. He didn't care whether they were shooting me on sight, getting kidnapped without adverts, Made reports on the Mass pd raid performed by Citizen jobs, Guards, Terrorists that had already died in the PD raid, As well as mafia members that has also died during the pd raid. I initiated a lockdown before the video started because a large number of terrorists kept coming back to pd to continue their previous pd raid as well as the mafia members. They say that I had been ordering RDM/RDA. There is no proof nor am I able to control/force demote the police/swat. Every prisoner that came in that said they were RDA'd I told to call for a sit. All rather large groups ended up targeting as seen in the video. My lockdown was forced to be shutdown early by simon. I was forced demoted (which isn't the issue if the majority votes me to be demoted). I informed simon about the mass pd raid done by jobs that wasn't allowed to raid. As well as how many of them came back and broke NLR. the propblock as well, I also told him that I have video of what happened on my part. He ignored all my arguments and refused to see my video. I was TPJailed, Told I was going to be banned for NITRP. Then it changed to MASS NLR. I died in cases of RDM and Ignored PD raid timers. He claimed that he had received around 8 sits about me, though none of them seemed to be addressed or settled with me. I do not think he should be mod, when he refused to listen to my argument or see my evidence. Very one sided.

It feels like the blame on my officers we're pinned on me instead.

Please provide any available evidence to back your claims:

https://youtu.be/S3A3d9oOsjE

https://youtu.be/C_S1piFtfhU

I'll get Simon to respond, but

10 hours ago, Squawkatoo said:

Then it changed to MASS NLR. I died in cases of RDM and Ignored PD raid timers.

moderators decide if it is RDM, not you. If you die, even by RDM, make a ticket and don't break NLR. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Hello, Squawkatoo when I was playing off duty a bunch of people kept coming up to me about 8-10 people and they kept complaining about you multiple times I also got a lot of reports about it to so I went back on duty seen the logs and seen you broke Nlr a lot and you kept on coming back to the PD raid which also keep in mind I was the only Mod on it's hard trying to keep the server under control Especially when half the server is PD raiding also I had to take actions and serve a Punishment because it was either they said they would take it into there own hands or I would do some thing so I took actions and these where the 8-10 people who said that as well so  checked logs twice and you did break multiple rules with the PD raid I was also removing people from the raid as well after you got killed and also a bunch of people kept on telling me to go on duty like I would say half of the server was and they told me you kept on brining the cops back to the PD Raid and you guys did keep on coming back even when I was there you got killed and came back nd I had to remove you from the PD Raid  and also your props where interfering with the PD Raid because the Shipments where stuck behind your props and I had to remove them and then after I did that they fell to the ground because there where stuck behind the Props which is not allowed due to it being Propblock to the Armory and I asked multiple people to as well they all said you broke the rules Multiple and Multiple times I did not receive a ticket as well about it and your Lockdown was over the time and so I turned it off because it was on for about 45 mins so I am sorry I had to ban you but you broke the Rules multiple times and on my screen I did not see any tickets from you about the PD Raid you also did when you came back you Rdm'ed multiple people after you broke Nlr and kept on killing the people in the PD raid which some of them where fine and did not die and basically you broke the Rules multiple times even in your Videos oh also I am not bias either I do not take sides because the stuff they tell me I went back and used my resources that I had so I was not really one sided and you kept arguing with me about it as well.

Edited by Simon04
47 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I'll get Simon to respond, but

moderators decide if it is RDM, not you. If you die, even by RDM, make a ticket and don't break NLR. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I made a ticket as shown in the video, I went up to him and reported the mass nlr and failrp but I was ignored. I killed almost all of them before the video even started. but everyone kept continuing the pd raid. and simon refused to help but rather got off duty and went to check out the situation instead. I never ordered cops to come back I came back to the pd raid, because at that point it was over. I got shot on sight by citizens, guards, everyone. some even propblocked the pd.

36 minutes ago, Simon04 said:

Hello, Squawkatoo when I was playing off duty a bunch of people kept coming up to me about 8-10 people and they kept complaining about you multiple times I also got a lot of reports about it to so I went back on duty seen the logs and seen you broke Nlr a lot and you kept on coming back to the PD raid which also keep in mind I was the only Mod on it's hard trying to keep the server under control Especially when half the server is PD raiding also I had to take actions and serve a Punishment because it was either they said they would take it into there own hands or I would do some thing so I took actions and these where the 8-10 people who said that as well so  checked logs twice and you did break multiple rules with the PD raid I was also removing people from the raid as well after you got killYouued and also a bunch of people kept on telling me to go on duty like I would say half of the server was and they told me you kept on brining the cops back to the PD Raid and you guys did keep on coming back even when I was there you got killed and came back nd I had to remove you from the PD Raid  and also your props where interfering with the PD Raid because the Shipments where stuck behind your props and I had to remove them and then after I did that they fell to the ground because there where stuck behind the Props which is not allowed due to it being Propblock to the Armory and I asked multiple people to as well they all said you broke the rules Multiple and Multiple times I did not receive a ticket as well about it and your Lockdown was over the time and so I turned it off because it was on for about 45 mins so I am sorry I had to ban you but you broke the Rules multiple times and on my screen I did not see any tickets from you about the PD Raid you also did when you came back you Rdm'ed multiple people after you broke Nlr and kept on killing the people in the PD raid which some of them where fine and did not die and basYoucally you broke the Rules multiple times even in your Videos oh also I am not bias either I do not take sides because the stuff they tell me I went back and used my resources that I had so I was not really one sided and you kept arguing with me about it as well.

So you checked to see if I came back, but didn't check to see how many times they came back? The video shows terrorists and Mafia members breaking NLR, They died before the video even started. I offered you to see that but you refused and banned me instead. I came back way afterwards once the robbery already took place. Also I didn't know my props were in the way of people getting shipments. I wasn't told anything and would've cooperated to remove it.

Hi Squawkatoo, thank you for creating a staff report! I've reviewed this thread and have decided that, while Simon could have looked over your grievances more, he was attempting to RP and was only dealing with the report on you at the time. You did in fact commit Mass NLR, and if you wish to appeal that ban, please do so at our ban site.

Have a good day!

Saddy

Edited by Saddy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.