The double-barrel is a crutch that can carry the defense and offense of a raid, making it available to the whole server would make raiding easy(raiding should not be easy).

yeah im a player that doesn't have a cc and i still think this is a bad idea. It is just too powerful and if they add it they will probably have to nerf it because it is a one shot to everyone but a cop. Then once they nerf it no one will use it.

as a custom class owner i do not think custom class weapons should be open to the public. double barrels are for the OG players who decided to buy a custom class

15 hours ago, convoy said:

as a custom class owner i do not think custom class weapons should be open to the public. double barrels are for the OG players who decided to buy a custom class

"OP for me but not for thee"

4 hours ago, convoy said:

you snooze you lose

i hope you are joking, this is such a ridiculous mentality to have on weapons being OP

in my opinion the double barrel always remained on a custom class in the early days of the server. the cc’s are like an OG touch to the server something for the old timers to appreciate. 

On 6/22/2020 at 5:21 AM, Setro said:

i hope you are joking, this is such a ridiculous mentality to have on weapons being OP

i'm not joking. double barrels are cc only and should stay cc only. people were given the opportunity to buy cc's.

50 minutes ago, Setro said:

still think the "ThE cCs PaId FoR It A WhIlE BaCk" thing is a dumb take but ok

don't understand how? cc's are only open to a certain number of people and they all ran out of space, therefore people cannot buy cc's anymore.

Custom class players paid for a custom class not exclusive weapons.

They have custom models, class names, pro lockpick, perma weapons. They don't need their weapons to be exclusive just to them.

We have plans on releasing the whole fleet of weapons to the general public. Given they will still likely be pricy, and a lot of work to acquire.

Releasing new weapons and making them pricey won't do jack-shit. Everyone has millions if not hundreds of millions dollars. 

On 6/30/2020 at 2:34 PM, convoy said:

Releasing new weapons and making them pricey won't do jack-shit. Everyone has millions if not hundreds of millions dollars. 

then thats an issue with the economy, not the weapons

all weapons should be available for everyone or else it is p2w.

regardless you still spawn with these weapons so you do not have to buy the shipments. i consider this a fair edge on the people who have to buy them via shipments.

Edited by Setro