Mod Application

Gspeed06(YT)

a1) Gspeed06

a2) https://steamcommunity.com/id/6G38H84r/

a3) Gspeed06(YT)#7306

a4) EST

a5) None

a6) Never

a7) 4 years of experience - I know how to ban, kick, jail, jailtp, Warn, teleport, administrator mode, cloak, and other fun commands.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Been a while since I've applied on a RP server.

b2) I know how to deal with people that break the rules and I know where all the sits are.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) RDM and RDA are Random Death Match/Arrest, If the person RDM/RDA and gets reported, they will be brung and asked why, in the response (Shooting at the mod/admin or saying a bad reason) they will be given a punishment (Warn - Ban)

c2) NLR is New Life Rule, where you can't come back till the time runs out. If the person comes back they will be warned of "NLR".

c3) MetaGame is where you know something is gonna happen like a hitman that has a hit on you and you kill him because he knows.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) Report to the owner or the superadmin about it.

d2) If another mod/admin is online ask them to deal with it, if its just me, I would pick him up and jail him and deal with the problem I had now and then deal with the mass RDMer.

d3) I would ignore it till more people join and I would ask them to remove it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.