Darkpulse811's Mod app

Darkpulse811

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Darkpulse811

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/darkpulse811/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Darkpulse811#0193

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Pst

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

nope

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, here

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

After my prior staffing here i decided to try some other things and im gonna be honest i love the community here and i love the servers way of running and id really enjoy helping it once again.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

What i think would make me a good moderator is that i have prior experiance here and understand how the community is ran and how the staff rules and player rules work.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Rdm is random death match and is when one player attacks another player with no rp reason and the punishment would be a warn for rdm, as any staff would know a very common experiance. Rda is a random arrest and is when a cop or someone with arresting perms arrests someone with no rp reason and would also be a warn for rda.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

Nlr is new life rule and is when a person will return to the place of death, some instances is in a raid lets say you die and u run right back and kill them.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you use out side help to play the game like lets say your in a twitch stream and u see his codes and u go use them would just be one occurance.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would get ALOT of evidence and report it to a higher up like saddy or any other admins/super admins

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the massrdmer and continue my sit and then deal with the massrdmer

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Ask them to become a hobo and move there stuff to the sidewalk and explain that they cant build in the streets and if they didnt warn

Ps, I am aware i have not been active really recently but i promise that will change

Edit:to the mod that doesn't understand that I haven't been banned since the punishment reset doesn't realise that i have 0 warns and 3 or 4 bans for warning threshold, like comon

Edited by darkpulse811

Hey Darkpulse Thanks for applying!

Pros:

Ex staff 

Cons:

4 bans each for exceeding the warn threshold  

C3 using outside knowledge that your character knowledge wouldnt know 

D2 you would pause the sit then jailtp or goto him then ban him and continue the sit you were earlier in 

D3 I dont exactly know what you mean by "explain that they cant build in the streets and if they didn't warn"

In conclusion im going with a -1 

Edited by Be1ial

Greetings Darkpulse, pleasure to meet you & thank you for applying!

This is just an experience I had with you, when you called a sit on a Guard who DID RDM you, you did threaten to attempt a Revenge RDM on him, which is not allowed. Thank you for not conducting such unprofessional manner and you were quite rude about the person conducting the action towards you, showing a Toxic/Insulting manner of yourself. I unfortunately will have to say a -1 upon this application, so good luck in the future!

Note: I didn't mention anything that was primarily spoken of previously by other staff, this is my experience, thank you

-Cyph3r, DarkRP Moderator

1-

Just yesterday I seen you had gotten kidnapped and then you started screaming "Its a false advert you spelt it wrong!" Not only do you seem to not know the rules but you have been very toxic to other players. Your not really the type of person anyone would wanna be around 

Edited by nemssi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.