AreYouVini's Trial Mod Application

AreYouVini

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? AreYouVini

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/AreYouVini56394/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) - AreYouVini#7130

a4) What timezone are you located in? cst (central standard time)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 17 

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? yes, ive been trying to learn the boundaries of the server and have learned them now.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? yes on a city rp called (tk nation) 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? i see all these sits and notice staff are over worked and people complain that they need a sit, i will be able to help the staff as much as possible with handling other sits when fellow staff are busy.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? if im accepted for staff ill be understanding in sits as ive been there and done that, there are kids on this game that dont follow rules and just dont care about sits, this seems to be a big problem in xeno i feel i could deal with those people

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. rdm (random deathmatch) shooting at someones base or somebodys body is considered rdm and is punishable anywhere from a warn up to a  2 week ban, rda (random arrest) is when a cp (civil protection) walks up to you with handcuffs or a tazer and arrests you, this action is punishable anywhere from a demotion to a ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. nlr (new life rule) can be violated by going back to a raid that you died in before the raid is over, it can also be violated by going back to the spot you died at before the 2 minute nlr timer is up

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. metagame is when you bring ooc situations into roleplay situations...

example 1. if your party member dies and tells you after and you go kill the guy he got killed by that is metagaming (you have to physically see their character die.

example 2. if you are in a shootout and your teamate dies next to you and tells you where the enemies are that is also metagaming

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? i open my recording software start recording and contact a higher up staff, if no staff respond i make a thread on the forums with the video evidnce

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? if im the only staff on i will jail him on another roof where he cant interfere with other players that are rping after finishing the sit i was in i would the look at logs if he was actually mass rdming i will ban him for the 2 weeks

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. (dont know if it cut off or not) i would remove their building as it states in the rules that building in streets is not allowed..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.