Miike's moderator application

Draymond

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Miike

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170119626/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Strange pear #7652

a4) What timezone are you located in?

GMT-3

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

Nine at the time of this application

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No I have not been banned before on Xeno

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I do not have an staffing experience.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer because there is a lot of mas RDM and I want to help end it.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I plaY a lot of XenoRP and I know the MOTD really well, I also know how other people play
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM = Random death match, it is when a player is randomaly killed. It is a warnable offence.

RDA - Random arrest, it is when a player is randomally arrested. It is also warnable

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR = New life rule, NLR is violated when a player goes back to the area they died in in the last couple of minutes or during a raid they died in.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is using real world knowledge in-game, example: Lets say you killed me, nobody was around to see it. But I'm in a discord call with my friend and tell him and he comes around and kills you even though if this was real life he wouldn't of known you killed me.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record the person abusing their powers and tell an admin even higher up with the video evidence.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jail the mass RDMer, put the sit on pause, and ban them for 2 weeks, then i would return to the sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would remove their props and verbally warn them to stop building on thestreat and remove their props. I would also reccomend to switch to hobo and build on the sidewalk, if they don't stop I would have to warn them.

-1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Pros:

None

Cons:

Has 9 warnings, I have not seen you in game

Conclusion: I think you did not put any time into this App because it looks thrown together like you didn't try, and I have not seen you in game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.