Bubbles Trial Moderator Application

Bubbles

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

BUBBLES

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sythrealmraid/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Bubbles#7042

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have 1 ban for LTAP my gmod crashed i loaded back in and i got put in a cage and banned for LTAP 1 year ago.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I have staffing experience on Presidential RP. I was mod for 9 months and was Senior mod when the server shut down.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to apply for XenoRP because I would like to make the experience for players enjoyable and help everyone in the server.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I'm not here to tell you i'm the perfect person the reason i'm here is to be the best version of myself I want to add joy while playing XenoRP and be more apart of the community.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM- Random Death Match is when a player kills or damages a player for no RP reason ex. Player 1 kills Player 2 for walking across the street. Player 1 should then be verbally warned if Player 1 kills someone for no RP reason again then the player will be warned. If they continue to RDM then the player will be banned for repeated/Mass RDM

RDA- Random Arrest is when a Government Official arrest's a player for no RP reason ex. Officer arrests player for fun. Officer should then be verbally warned then warned if the Officer performs action again they will get warned.If the player continues to RDA the player will be banned for Mass/Repeated RDA

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR- New Life Rule is enforced when a player gets killed in a raid and returns back to the spot of death before the 120 seconds is up ex. The player who broke NLR will get verbally warned and if this action is done again the player will get a warn.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when a player uses out of game information and uses it to their advantage in game ex. a player looks at the name on a door and kills the person who owns when the player who owns the base is not near or in.  ex.2 a player dies during a raid and continues making call outs after death with ooc or a voice call/chat.The player will get a warn for metagame.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

If i seen a higher up abusing their powers i would Report the higher up on the forums and try to include video evidence

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would Jail the person Mass RDMing and ban them for 2 weeks then resume the sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

If two players were building in the streets I would ask the players to change to hobo and move their buildings to a sidewalk/parking lot and if they don't move the building i will warn them.

Edited by Bubbles

Hey ZFG Bubbles thanks for applying

Positives:

prior staff experience

Some understanding of the rules

Negitives:

One ban not listed in app

Rushed application

Didn't mention the 120 second timer for returning to the spot of death in C2

Didn't explain in C1 what would happen if players continued to break those rules

Could of mentioned use of OOC in C3 to a players advantage

In conclusion, it's going to be a -1 from me.

Edited by jeck

Hey bubbles thanks for applying

Pros:

Active

Decent mod app

Prior staff experience 

Chill in game

Understanding of the rules 

Cons:

One ban which seems to be false due to you crashing and trying to log back in

In conclusion, it'll be a +1 from me 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.