X3 the KIttys Moderator applications

x3 the kitten

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? X3 the kitty

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/KermitKidnappedAKid/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

X3 the kitty#1556

a4) What timezone are you located in? gmt-3

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have 9 in game warns one of them being acctive

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? i have not been banned

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? i have never staffed before

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because i enjoy playing the server but sometimes the mods do not see things and i ant to change that

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I play a good amount of XenoRP and i know how people play. they mostly do not play nice  and  i want that to change

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM stands for Random Death Match. meaning someone randomly kills another player. they should be punished by being warned and jailed for 120 seconds so they can read the motd.

RDA stands for  Random Arrest meaning someone arrest someone else for doing nothing. people who RDA should be demoted and warned

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is new life role meaning you have died and re spawned. if you where raided and died and you go back to your base and kill the raiders you have violated NLR. you have died meaning your killers have no relation to you

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is using real life knowledge in game. example you where raided and you text your friend "he killed me go kill him" so you friend does. in the game there is no relation between your friend and your raider.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I screen record it then send it to an owner or someone higher than the abuser.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

i would Jail them then handle the current sit afterword i would take care of the RDMer

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

i would give them the same punishments if there was a full sever 

Edited by x3 the kitten
I forgot to finish (whoops)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.