Chum's Trial Mod Application

BootyLover3000

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Chum

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. Profile Link

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Chum#9965

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Stand Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 8

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes, I got banned for MRDM but I was unbanned after making an application because it was a false ban.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I want to be a staff on XenoRP because I am on a lot at times when there is no staff on and people break rules. I can currently votekick but the players can keep joining after being kicked. I want to help all the players have a good time on XenoRP.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Im on a lot when there are no staff, I am very active, understanding, and a fast learner. I think that I could help the players on the server have a better time.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is random death match. It is where a player kills another player for no valid reason. RDA is random arrest. RDA is where a player randomly arrests another player. If a player RDM's or RDA's they will be warned and if they continue further punishment will be used.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is new life rule. NLR is when a player returns to a location they died without waiting 120 seconds. During a raid they must not return until the raiders advert over. An example is if someone is raiding a base and kills the base owner but the base owner returns and kills the raider. This would be NLR because the base owner already died during the raid.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when someone uses information their character shouldn't know. An example of metagame is if a player saw hit accepted above a hitman and uses that to avoid the hitman.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would contact someone that could stop them from abusing or stop them myself if I was able to.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would quickly jail the person outside the sit MRDMing, then I would continue the sit. After the sit is complete I would deal with the other player.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Based on the circumstance I would either, allow them to build as long as they aren't disrupting other players, or remove the buildings and verbally warn the players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.