Gay Toney's Mod Application

gay tonëy

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

gay toney

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196914265/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

walter#6958

a4) What timezone are you located in?

AKDT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I got banned for 5 days for playing a bad video in the theater

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I have prior moderating experience on Einfach RP, and I was a temp, but later they decided to ban me because I wasn't fluent enough.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to maintain a positive experience for players, so they can have as much fun as possible.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I would have the suspects and the victims lounge on the couch and I would give both of them a nice cup of coffee to sip while discussing their stories.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM stands for Random Death Match, and it's when someone kills another player without basis or reason. RDA stands for Random Arrest (no d for some reason) and its when a police officer arrests any player for no reason at all, usually when no crime is commited. Both of these actions should result in passing down a warning.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR stands for New Life Rule, and it's a rule that restricts players from returning to the place that they died in their last life. For example, if someone's printer base is being raided, and they kill the raider, the raider can't come back and shoot them, or that would violate NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when people bring outside occurances or informations into their roleplay. For example, if someone said that they have printers in OOC, and the police raid them based off of that, it would be metagaming.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would contact anybody higher than that staff member and notify them of the occurance with video evidence and logs.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would immediately grab and jail them to prevent them from RDMing further, and I would finish the sit that I am currently attending to before dealing with the mass RDMer

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would check to see if they're hobos, and if they aren't, I would delete the buildings and I would warn them for possibly prop blocking and not building in the appropriate areas.

Pros:

Seems chill in game 

Decent Mod app

Cons:

No NLR timer 

Last experience i've had with you, were playing NSFW videos in the cinema 

One ban thats not listed on here

No job can build in the streets 

Therefore im going with a -1  Have a nice day/night 

Edited by Be1ial

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.