Banned for NITRP And Mass RDM

Dr. Boneless

Forget About It Gambini banned me for mass rdm and threw in a nice NITRP because me and a friend were killing each other and he decided it would be the best choice to not put me in a sit and to not give me any warning before hand. This Moderator routinely harasses players for having fun and TBH should be demoted in my opinion or at least counseled.

First off, you ignored a mods request to not build in an area that was not allowed. Second, you were killing players with no roleplay related reasons. Third, you were FailRPing repeatedly, all of this in a very short time span. Forth you had dupes/props that you had placed in the street. This all warrants a No Intent to Roleplay ban. I should not be required to put you into a sit and explain that everything that you did in that moment was no intent to roleplay, because I know you know the rules. You did this multiple times across multiple sessions so I made the decision to make the ban. I do not harrass players and those other than ones who are angry about a ban normally hang out with me when I am off duty and we all get along well. I would have given any other player a ban for the same thing you did. It was in no way biased or harassment. (Also three or more kills in a short time spanthat are considered RDM is Mass RDM, you know this)

Edited by Remuchu | Twitch

Hi after reading replies I've come to the conclusion of, For one Remuchu/forget about it gambini probably should have done a sit but he's not entirely in the wrong since he had jailed explained what you were being banned for then banning you also, Killing players without a valid RP reason is a ban it does not matter if it was consensual or in a private area. RDM is RDM no matter what it sounds like you ignored everything moderator's told you before hand and decided to keep breaking the rules and I do not understand where the harassment claim is coming from. if you have any evidence of sorts please feel free to post it here and update your post with the correct formatting so we can have this resolved easier 

10 hours ago, Remuchu | Twitch said:

First off, you ignored a mods request to not build in an area that was not allowed. Second, you were killing players with no roleplay related reasons. Third, you were FailRPing repeatedly, all of this in a very short time span. Forth you had dupes/props that you had placed in the street. This all warrants a No Intent to Roleplay ban. I should not be required to put you into a sit and explain that everything that you did in that moment was no intent to roleplay, because I know you know the rules. You did this multiple times across multiple sessions so I made the decision to make the ban. I do not harrass players and those other than ones who are angry about a ban normally hang out with me when I am off duty and we all get along well. I would have given any other player a ban for the same thing you did. It was in no way biased or harassment. (Also three or more kills in a short time spanthat are considered RDM is Mass RDM, you know this)

You said get rid of the building and then you deleted it... Did I build after that? No I didn't. There were also no tickets placed and no warning given about RDM. So, in my eyes that did no warrant a Mass RDM Ban and if you think it should stay that way then so be it but, The way you handle yourself as a moderator is pitiful, and I still believe that you should be counseled. (BTW Kil You Suppressed me in the discord like 4 months ago after saying one thing in VC as a joke. Please un mute)

Okay after reading your reply I'm going to be closing this thread since 0 evidence has been supplied and remuchu was in the right by banning you for Mass RDM if you would like to appeal go to xenorp.com/bans, And about the discord mute please feel free to dm me !Kil!#6536. please follow the format next time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.