Tired_Catra's TMod App

Tired_Catra

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? My RP name is Tired Catra

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tired_Catra/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Tired_Catra#1079

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? So far, Zero

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No, never

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I owned my own server a year ago, Cyberworld DarkRP, It's been shut down for monetary reasons.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Being 1000% honest, I enjoy volunteering on servers and I enjoy helping out.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I listen to both sides of a report before warning, that way I get a more accurate story. I'm smart enough not to abuse, I understand the repercussions of doing so. I've read and understand server rules.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM means Random Deathmatch. It's when you randomly kill someone for no valid RP reason. Players who do this should be warned. RDA means Random Arrest. It's when you're in the police force and you randomly arrest someone for no valid RP reason. Players who do this should also be warned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. New Life Rule, also known as NLR, is a rule that states that you can't go back to where you died for 2 minutes. However, if you died during a raid, you can't go back to the building being raided until said raid is over. One example of breaking NLR is dying while defending your base from a raid, then going back to your base immediately after respawning to continue defending it.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when a player uses knowledge that their in game character shouldn't know. One such example is a police officer reading someone adverting PD raid in chat, they use that knowledge to go defend the PD from said raid.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I'd record the higher up abusing their powers so I have evidence and report their actions immediately.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I'd jail the MRDMer and deal with them before continuing the sit I'm in.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. To be completely honest, I'd be lenient if it was my server and let them fool around. But since I don't own this server and I'm only applying for TMod, I'd still enforce the rules.

A bit of a side note, you may not remember me but I used to be super active under a different steam account name, that name being |:| Emerald Adventurer |:|. I've since changed that name to my current one. I'm going to be super active as long as this app is up and depending on if I get TMod or not. I can be online very often since I do online schooling. I'm ok with hopping on as long as you need me to and when there isn't any staff online. I'm only asking that you give me notice when you need me to hop on. I'll also hop on by my own choice if you don't need me because there's no harm in having more than one staff online.

Edited by Tired_Catra
Changed question d2 because of the input from Andy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.