Carlton Banks mod application

Carlton Banks

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Carlton Banks

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066497063/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Carlton Banks#7999

a4) What timezone are you located in?

PT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes I was banned for NITRP once because I was messing around as terrorist.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was a super admin on a shutdown server called DoW, and admin on another shutdown server called DZG.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I haven't been any sort of staff in a while, but I had a lot of fun doing it. I got a lot of satisfaction helping the other players out when they were having issues. I really enjoy helping out players and I think I could really make a difference on the server. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Since I have previous staff experience, I have a pretty good understanding of what to do in situations. The majority of the time I join, there is no staff on and the players with jobs like police officers and swat officers often harass the players with no weapons. I would be online pretty often, so this would not happen nearly as much as it does.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Random Deathmatch (abbreviated to "RDM") is a term used to denote when a player randomly kills other players without valid reasons or when someone is upset that they died, even for a legitimate reason. Warn or ban depending on how many kills, and what the reason is. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR can mean that you must not return to the place you died, remember your previous life or take revenge on your killer. Usually NLR is violated when a player is killed. It is not uncommon to see someone angry about being killed. When they respawn, they often kill the other player who killed them previously.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

"Metagaming" Is when one transfers RP data to Non Role-play data, usually via "OOC" It is usually against server rules and is a bannable offence. Example: You're a swat, and player 1 was killed by player 2 because player 2 mugged him. So you watch the kill chat and make player 2 wanted and arrest him.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Take screenshots/ screen record and report him to a higher ranked staff member who is able to properly handle the situation, since I would not be able to demote the player of his rank.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the other player and handle the first sit. Once the first one is finished talk to the other player and discuss why he did it, and what the punishment will be.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Since it is not a major rule and there are a low player count, I would give a verbal warning and tell them to build in another spot out of the streets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.