Retarted Bears T-Mod Application

Monica Lewinsky

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Retarted Bear

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/voytech0001/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

voytech#1649

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

0, since the new warm system.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I do not believe i have, but IĀ also haven't played on this server in a while.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was staff on 2 other servers and i was a T-Mod on this server before I stopped playing gmod.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I liked when I was mod before it was a very nice job to help people rp and have a good time.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I know the rules and I know what is accepted and what is not.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

If a player RDM's another they should be warned or based on the severity of it jailed for 300 seconds

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

During a raid the attackerĀ  and or defender is killed in action, they quickly respawn to get back to their attacker or defender caught off guard thinking its over just to be killed.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Using past knowledge to your advantage, an example would be using someone's base code that you knew to gain access to their base and take everything or kill them.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Formally remind them that they are abusing staff and file a report to them on the forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the individual that is Mass RDMing and handle him first before handling the sit you were attending.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.