frosty coco's tmod application

coco

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? frosty coco

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163770842/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Canadian coco#9120

a4) What timezone are you located in? Atlantic

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 24 but I have not been warned in over a month.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? yes I have been banned 4 times, one for mass silent kidnap, one for rdm in a sit and twoo others that I cant remember.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? yes on other servers that I cant remember the names of.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I want to volunteer for xenorp because I have noticed that the staff team lost a lot of
their team and I want to help the server and the players with their needs and I have also been on the server multiple different times when there are no mods on.
Plus I've wanted to be a staff member on a gmod server for a long time now.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? A lot of people know me, I've got 5 years worth of
experience on gmod and I know that I will be there for the xeno community when they need a staff member. I'm also on sometimes early in
the morning when there are not many people online. I have also helped people with stuff when there are not mods on and have informed
some of the rule of the server as well.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM means random deathmatch and they would
be punished with a warn and if they continue then it could lead a 5+ day ban. RDA means random arrest and the person would be warned and if they continue
then it could also lead to a 5+ day ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR means new life rule
so say if I died during a raid I cant go back to that base for at least 5 minutes because I cant remember my past life. NLR also means that if I die in the streets
then I cant return to that area for 2 minutes.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. metagame means if you die during a raid and then you stay dead to tell
your friends/party members where things are inside the base or where the owners of the base is located at. If you die and continue to talk while dead then you would not be
roleplaying very well because in real life when you die you cant talk.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? If a higher up is abusing their powers then
I would first try to talk and ask them what they are doing and if that does not work then I would tp and jail them to talk and then
if that does not work then I would kick them and inform a different higher up about their doings.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would jail the person who is mass rdming and explain to them that they will be banned
for 2 weeks and I would tell them where they can appeal their ban.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would inform them that they are not allowed to build in
the streets and then wait for them to clear up their stuff from the street and then continue on my way.

I have also informed mods multiple times about people cheating/hacking on the server and I have helped many staff in their sits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.