FruitSalads Trial-Mod Application

FruitSaladd1

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

FruitSalad

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978957729/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

OoOpS#0001

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Nope.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

NO, but I have been staff in a lot of fivem severs.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I would like to volunteer for the reason that I see there is a lot of people that rdm. I want to also make the server a better place as in enforcing the rules and making it a fun place. I also want to volunteer because I feel that I can really help the server out and stop a lot of the fail rp that is happening. I want to also volunteer because I really enjoy playing on the server I have much experience modding on fivem/discord/mc severs so I think im fit for the job.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I would Like to join the staff team because I want to improve the sever and help stop all of the people ruining the rp for others. Also being staff would make me even more active. I also love the community and everyone in it my plan if I get staff will be to spread nothing but positivity and love to everyone I already try my best to do that. I hope that the community can see me as a perfect fit for the staff position tmod so I can move up the ranks and continue helping others in my own ways. Thank you for your time.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is a Random Death Match essentially meaning that a player kills you without robbing or no rp behind the kill and example of this is if a player is just walking a shoots you for no reason and kills you. RDA is a Random Death Arrest or Random Arrest essentially means that a player arrests you for no reason at all and example is a cop just walks up to you and arrests you. These all can be handled by a warn, kick then ban or jail time

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR meaning New Life Rule is when you die you cannot remember anything you did during that life span ex, someone kills you and you come back and ask them why they killed you or you kill them. Another way this can be violated is when you kill someone and they comeback and rob you or kill you.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

metagame is when you or another player knows something of outside knowledge and uses it to gain an advantage, such instances of metagame is stream sniping, stream sniping can be used to metagame say you are streaming and a hitman is watching it so they watch your stream to find you and kill you. Another one is if you heard your friend is going to build a base near the fountain so you go over there and raid them. Another example is if you know someones keypad code so you raid them and get into there base.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would first try and see what they are doing then I would ask them what they are doing, ask them to stop then I would go get a higher up or fill the report a staff forum out.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

The first thing I would do is ask another mod to take my current sit or go handle the MRDMer, if the mod takes my sit then I would go asses the situation of the MRDMer. If there was no other staff on I would jail or freeze the MRDMer and handle them as soon as possible.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

First I would ask them to stop politely if they do not stop they will then get a warn, after that it will be a kick if they join back and keep building I will then be forced to ban them.
I could also turn them into a hobo.

I am available every day for 10 hours on the weekends even more.

EDIT I am 16

Edited by FruitSaladd1

Thoughts and Personal Experiences

I've seen you in-game a bit, and you're extremely mingy and have been warned multiple times while this application is up.

Errors in Application

a5) You were warned today for silent kidnapping.

c1) Punishments are extremely vague and not specific.

c2) Doesn't mention the raid timer, and definitions are confusing and only cite extreme examples.

d1) Don't do anything but record and report to a higher up.

d2) The only thing you should do is jail the MRDMer and immediately deal with them. Then go back to your sit.

d3) Hobos cannot build in the streets. 

Pros

You have no bans. 

Cons

Inactive on the server, was warned the day after you put up your application, VAC banned only 100 days ago, doesn't know the rules very well, and past Steam names make me question your maturity. Also, if you're only sixteen years old, how is your steam account fifteen years old unless you're sharing with an older family member?

Conclusion

Not fit for staff. Recent warns, low playtime, and lack of knowledge on the rules demonstrate that pretty clearly.

Edited by Waltz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.