Be1ial's Trial-Mod Application

Be1ial

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Be1ial

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966399172/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Be1ial™#0001

a4) What timezone are you located in?

PST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes I have, most bans are from 1-2 years ago and 2 that were false which were AMRDM/MASS RACISM/RDM IN A SIT and Banned at Request. I did have one previous ban that was recently I take blame for that and I know of what I did was wrong and I will not do that again

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes I have.

• XenoRP - Senior Moderator
  • TritonRP - Trial - Moderator
  • Smokes DarkRP - Moderator
  • RatatouilleRP - Super Moderator
  • Jev's StarwarsRP - Administrator 
  • Owner of a server called NitroRP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I miss staffing here and I had fun while I staffed here and I'd like to come back. I had a rough past with the server and I apologize for that I'd like to fix that up and help out with the server again.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I have staffing experience as I am able to remain calm and unbias during sits. I also do know the rules pretty well as i've staffed here and have played for at least 3 years I'd say maybe 4 or so.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM: Random Death Match: RDM is when one player kills another player for a non-RP reason. Or it can be said as killing someone randomly with no reason. This should be handled with a warning or verbal depending on if the player or accusation is correct

RDA: Random Arrest: RDA is when a player arrests another player as a CP member for a Non-RP reason. This should be handled as the same as RDM a warning or verbal

• Repeated RDA/RDM = 1 week ban
  • Mass RDA/RDM = 2 week ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR stands for New Life Rule. The term is for when you die you are not supposed to remember of your past life. NLR timer is 2 minutes but if it is a raid then you can not go back into the raid and must wait till that raid is over. An instance of this happening is say Juarez starts to raid ripple, Juarez successfully kills ripple and ripple comes back and kills juarez for raiding his base this would be NLR and juarez would receive a warning or verbal

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is knowledge outside of RP thats your character should not know. Occurrence of this would be someone die's in a raid and uses their third person advantage to give call outs to his teammate. Another example of this would be using something like OOC saying they have bitminers or money clickers and police warrant the player for it or someone raids it.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

The first thing I would do is try to gather as much as evidence as I can using a recording software or shadowplay. Then later send it up to an admin or/and owner later letting then handle the rest.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If there is more moderator's online I would ask for assistance. If not then I'd pause the current sit I am in then jailtp the Mass RDMer. Quickly explain why he is being banned and ban him for 2 weeks for Mass RDM. Then I'd continue on with the previous sit I was in.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I'd ask the players not to build on the streets and if they want to they could switch to hobo and build on the sidewalks. If they continue I will give verbal as first offense and then later they will receive warnings if they continue to build on the street.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope you have a nice day : ) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.