its altimate T mod application

Its altimate

I am also fifteen
a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? its altimate

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198978189346/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)MSF Zefpy [NAE]#6009

a4) What timezone are you located in?NA east

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?5

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?yes for 1 hour and for exeding the threshhold

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No i dont but i would like to help xeno out and progress as a better staf member

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? i am a active player on xeno and i would love to see xeno get even better

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i am active XENO. xeno is the only sever i play and ever play i would make sure the server is good for the players playing it and would love to see it

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is randome death match example where you walk around shooting at people with out a valid reason i would bring them to a sit and ask the strories then check logs and see if it was true i would warn them for rdm is they mass rdm then you ban them for two weeks. RDA is randomely arresting someine with out a valid reasonnig. say a cop just gose around aresting people thats RDA you would warn them for rda that person could go to pd and randomly be arested witch is rda.
c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is next life witch is 120 sec time to forget your past and avoid the area, examples are you die during a raid them come back to kill that person thats breaking nlr, also being in the building or street are of were you died.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. meta game is were your in game character shouldn't no same a hit man had a hit above his head and a cop arrests him for having a hit witch in real life that knowlege you have in a game would not be shown in real life

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? i would record them abusing their powers then post it on youtube and then go to !forums and report them for admin abuse

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?yo pause thr sit and you cage the person rdming and ban them for two weeks and finnish your sit 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. you would give them a verbal warning and then give the a warn for prop minge and if they keep doing so you kick them if they join back you you ban them for prop minge

Hello and thank you for applying! However, I am going to have to -1 your application.

You are active and that's great! But when you are on, you seem to be mingy. I've had some bad interactions with you in-game. Anyways, your application also looks rushed through. Maybe fix your reputation and also edit your application, then I can maybe reconsider. 

Pro's: Active

Con's: You have been Mingey, I have had bad interactions with you, You seem to be rude to others a lot

Conclusion: I think you should wait 2 weeks to re apply because you do not seem fit to be staff and your staff app does not look like you put a lot of time in it so I am sorry but it is a -1 and your mod app is poorly worded and spelt

Edited by Simon04

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.