Uncle Gset Modo Application

Eset

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Uncle Gset

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/0192526/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Uncle Gset#0488

a4) What timezone are you located in?

east

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

8 or 9 i got one that was because a modo didnt wait for me to check why my mic wasnt working and at the moment i wanna write in the chat ive been ban for an hours But im trying to get less warn im trying to play more rp cause i love the server . im trying to adapt me to the server actually cause the other server i was playing were less serious so it was like no warn if you kill somebody it was a vocal warn and stuff like that so im trying to adapt myself to that🙂

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes cause i was warn too many time

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No But i like to listen to people and help people in a sit and i want to try to get the server better even if he's already good !

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Cause i love the server i love to be in sit listening to what happen try to help them with their problem and stuff

and sometime im online at like 1h am and theirs nobody (of the staff) connect and cheater and stuff rdm and all of that you know (im 14 btw but in a month i will be 15 so yeah :D)

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I love to help people trying to be the fairest as possible with everybody no favoritism you know ? I would probably do all my possible so theirs no rdm , rda , fairrp and stuff like that 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Warn for bot of them

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

New life rule it mean if you go back where you died in the period of 2 minute cause its 2 minute in the server 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

for me exemple 2 guys are in a discord call 1 is a cops the other a terrorist the terrorist get mug the cops tazed him and arrest him (its putting non role play inside the roleplay)

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Report him to a higher and say that he is abusing power

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

End my sit go tpjail him to me and i would ask why he did that and i will ban him for a week or 2

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

i would go see them and i will say dont do that we cant build on the street destroy it 

Edited by Eset

Pros: Active

Cons: I've had bad experiences with you, Lacks detail, appears to not fully understand all rules,

What to fix:

c1) You never explained what RDM is and if they RDM x2 you wouldn't jail them Also you never gave an explanation on what RDA is and you wouldn't jail them for RDA x2,

c2) you forgot to add not coming back to a raid til its over, forgetting all past RP information and you didn't provide any examples of NLR being broken,

c3) Hard to understand what you're trying to say,

d1) You should record the higher up abusing then take it to someone who is higher then said abuser,

d2) You would stop your sit completely, bring and jail the rule breaker then tell them why they're being banned then ban the player for 2 weeks or 1 week as a tmod then you would continue your sit

d3) I don't understand what you're trying to say You would ask them to remove the props then tell them to become hobos and only build on the sidewalk, if they continue to build on the street warn them until they either stop or are kicked or banned, if they return and continue to ignore what you've said to them and warned them for then give them a ban

Even with the edits Its still a very big -1 from me, not only have I had bad experiences with you. It also seems you don't understand the rules and don't seem to really be ready to be apart of the staff team

Edited by Agent 42

Pros: Active

Cons: Mingy, Young and you also argued with me when I told you to remove your crouch/jump base multiple times

Conclusion: Seems to not have a understanding for most of the rules and very young and mingy in-game and you have a very hard to understand staff application

Edited by Preston

Pros: None 

Cons: Mingey, Not of age, Have had some bad Experiences with you, Does not know the rules

Conclusion: I do not think you are ready to be Staff and you clearly don't know the rules very well so I would say wait till your 15 and do not re-apply until your 15 and keep studying the rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.