GumLess trial Mod app

GumLess

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?GumLess

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ethandraws11/home

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) 420|GumLess#9408

a4) What timezone are you located in? us Eastern Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? none

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?no

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes i staffed on 3 servers before all of witch were shutdown due to the lack of people on two of them and the other the owner could not afford it i was trying to make a server once but then ended up being to much money i have help a server owner try to create his server before i have staffed in different games as well i have 1000 hours in gmod may not be as much as most people but i have alot of experience 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? because one morning i hopped on and usally no one is on in the morning due to sleep or school and when i was on i was being kosed prop block and i thought that i would like to help out and make sure that same thing does not happen to other player i like this server alot and sence i am using a mac book air this is one of the only servers i am able to join because a mac sucks but i will e getting a better computer soon i also really like the community and how it handles things and i want to help out with that 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i am reliable honest and fair i will make sure every one gets a fun experience and make sure no one is breaking rules i am patient and nice to most people i have staffed on muiltpy servers so that is experience with the basics and punishments i will make sure i am fair with punishments and if a higher up does not like the way i am doing something i will listen to them with out arguing 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM (random death match) this is were a player is randomly killing other players without a reliable reason and i would punish them by a warning and if it was mass rdm i would warn them and if again i would warn them and jail for a minute and if gain it will be a ban for a day if again i will ban for a 5 days to a week. RDA (Random Arrest) this is were a cop/swat/mayor or any class with the abillity to arrest players arrest them without a valid reason and i would handle this almost the same way as rdm if they do it i would bring both players the rda and the person who was rda to a sit and listen to what happend and if they rda without a valid reason i would warn them if again its a nuther warn and jail if again its a ban for a day if again then ban for 5 days to a week.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR (new life rule) this is were if a player was killed and then they go back right after or go back before the nlr time so if i was killed and i go back to were i was killed in like 40 seconds that would be nlr i would warn for this if again warn again if again warn again then a kick if again then a warn and ban for a day 

c3) Explain "Metagaming" use examples (i accidentally deleted this part so i re wrote is): Meta Gaming is were you give information that is outside the game or outside the players role like if i was basing with someone and i went out and told everything about the persons base to anuther person and they raid it using all that information that is metagaming. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would verably let that higher up know what he is doing wrong and let him know that he should stop if again i would let a nuther higher up that is higher than that person to handle the situation sence it is out of my powers to handle it 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?i would bring them to me jail them and handle the first sit that i am dealing with now and then deal with the mass rdmer 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. if they are hobos they can but if not i would still ask them nicly not to because they are not allowed to and i would let them know about the motd and if they are still not listening i would remove there base 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.