RMF Larry Trial-Mod Application

RMF Larry

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

RMF Larry

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

Steam Profile

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

RMF Larry#3803

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST or GMT-4

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have not been banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was an Admin for 2 fallout RP servers now defunct. As well as a DarkRP server, its been more than a year.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I play on the server a lot, and I feel I have a lot to offer being an admin.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

An Ideal moderator would be an understanding, fair, moderator who considers all sides before making a decision.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is where a player kills some one for no apparent reason. I would warn the player.

RDA is where a player arrests someone for no reason. I would warn the player who arrested the other player.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is the New Life Rule. During a raid, if someone dies and comes back immediately or before 2 minuets has elapsed then NLR has been broken. This also includes that the player forgets their past "Life."

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is where someone has knowledge that would put them ahead in a fight. If two people where basing together and one of them left to sell weed or get a gun license and the other player died during a raid. In a discord call the other player told him to come back and defend the base. That would be a case of metagame.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would perform a ban.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jail the player and finish the sit, then deal with the player.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Make sure they know that they need to be a HOBO in order to build in the streets.

Edited by RMF Larry

Neutral 

You seem like a good person especially no bans no warns but I haven't seen much of you and app could be a little more polished.

d1) You can't ban a higher up as well as the proper procedure is to report it to a higher up.

d3) Hobos may only build on sidewalks. 

Edited by Herper Derpe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.