Replace rule

I agree but I can see how it could be a problem because sometimes people may put cameras in the street or prop block with them saying that they are cameras and they just have to be “close” and that’s pretty vague so I can see how I would work but it’s not likely it would be changed. 

-Cubed3

It's super common how some cameras float JUST outside of their bases. And there is always some jackass player calling the admin with that cracky ass voice, telling the admin to TP someone so they have to put the camera literally attached to their wall, it's kinda annoying. I think it is pointless. You should replace the rule to make it say that cameras must be right in front of their base, instead of attached. That way, it won't be a bitch, and players with their cringe voice won't be so annoying.

If it's only very very slightly off the base, I could see a mod looking the other way and dismissing the nasal kid. However, If your camera is significantly off your base in order to get you a better angle, then yeah, the nasally kid is right.