T- MOD APPLICATION

YEETANDDELETE

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? SON OF UWU

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198440828653/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SON OF PROPELLED AND JEREMY #9909)

a4) What timezone are you located in? EDT 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? no

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?yes, phantasm, sapphire.ETC

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? to make your server the best out of all the others.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i would help and fix all the problems that people have and need help with.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.  RDM/Random Deathmatch and RDA/Random Arrest are situations where a player either randomly kills another player without reason, or a player randomly arrests another player without reason. Both should be punished according to the backstory. If a player RDM/RDA's out of anger or minging then they should be jailed and warned. If a player RDM/RDA's out of misunderstanding or by accident, they should be punished according to the severity of the problem.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.  NLR/New Life Rule is a rule in which a player is not allowed to return to the location of their death within a 2 minute timer. And a player must forget memory from their past life. An example of NLR being violated is if somebody raids me, kills me, and then I return to my base before the 2 minute timer is over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Meta-game is using knowledge ingame that my character would not otherwise know. An example of meta-game is me hearing a meth cook in his base as a cop, I am not allowed to act on that knowledge alone. (Warranting him and raiding his base) Another example is me being Mayor, and making a law that says "No Hitmen or Thieves in the PD" purely based on me seeing the job names above their heads.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? get some evidence (Video, Screenshots, Logs, etc). And then contact a higher up and make them aware of this situation.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?  I would hold the previous sit and teleport and jail the mass rdmer then ban him for 2 weeks. If not i ask an admin or any higher rank to extend the rdmers ban.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. ask nicely for them to switch to a hobo if not they will be warned and if they still are building they will be kicked.

❌: Plagiarism from Abu's application

❌Plagiarizing in the application shows to us you are too lazy to create your own and that you do not want this position.

✅Pros: A positive note which impacts your rating

❌Cons: A negative note which impacts your rating

🔔Neutral: A neutral note that does not impact your rating but is worth mentioning

Edited by Jeremy9718

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.