Monsieur Spy's T-Mod Application

Verille

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Nicholas Gurr

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865906003/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

The 3rd one was better#5643

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Pacific Standard Time (PST)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have 0 in game warns.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No, I have never been banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I have never had any staff experience.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I love XenoRP, it is my only favorite server which makes me want to become staff. It is also my first time applying for staff, so if I had to pick a place to start my "staff career", I'd love to start here.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Yes, I think I would make a great moderator and I would give fair punishments to everyone who deserve it.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM, which stands for Random DeathMatch, it is where one would kill someone else for no specific reason.

RDA, which stands for Random Arrest, is where one would go up to a person and arrest them for no specific reason.

A person who RDMs only once, would be punished with a warn. Mass RDM would lead to jail. Continuation of RDM would lead to ban.

Same goes with RDA. One RDA is a warn, Mass RDA is jail. Continuation is ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR stands for New Life Rule, this rule makes it so players cannot go back to the place that there were killed at. A common example of NLR breaking is when one goes back to the raid that they were killed in.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when someone takes in information that was given outside of Roleplaying and uses it to his/her advantage. An example would be using OOC as a CP to arrest people. Another example is using the kill feed to go and arrest players. I believe looking at adverts does not count as metagaming.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Notify other mods that have more power than me to go and handle the abuser. If there are no mods on I would get evidence of the abusing and send it to someone who can deal with the person abusing.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would teleport the person Mass Rdming and jail him in front of me. Finish the sit, and punish the person RDMing.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

First I would make sure if they are hobos. If they are not I would warn them. Continuation will result in jail. After the jail, if they do it again it results in ban.

Edited by Monsieur Spy

Thanks For Applying Monsieur Spy!
You have quite a nice application. There are a couple things to improve on it. The punishments listed for c1 aren't quite accurate. Mass RDM would lead to a 2week ban. Another one would be for d3. No job or occupation can build on the streets, including hobos. Otherwise the punishments can vary depending on the severity of the offense. Unfortunately you received a Prop minge warning while your application was up. I think your application is good but you have to be careful if you are trying to join the staff team. One separate thing is in the future you may want to choose an alternative steam name. To many a name like "Nicholas Gurr" may be seen as a reference to the n-word.

Edited by Rice Cooker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.