Ace Of Spade's T-Mod Application

Tired_Catra

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Ace Of Spades.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/EmeraldAdventurer/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) CyberlifeAndroid#1079

a4) What timezone are you located in? North American Eastern

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?  10, But that was because I was new at the time. Most of them are from a while ago, Only 1 is recent. Warns don't go away so I'm stuck with 10 warns. :C

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No, Never.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, On OHMC (Ottowa Hills Minecraft Server), I'm aware this isn't Gmod, but I'm still the Co-Owner on that server, I've been since it started. I've had my own gmod server for about 2 years, Called Emerald Adventures. but It was since shut down.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I love this server, and I just love helping, so I wanted to help out this server by becoming admin

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I know you prefer Quality over Quantity, which I understand completely, So I think I'll fit. I'm very nice, so I won't scare people. I always listen to both sides of the story during a sit and I'll never abuse my powers. A good admin should have these things.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM = Random Death Match; RDA = Random Arrest, When a player performs these acts, I'll let them off with a verbal, but if it happens more that once, that's when I warn them.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR = New Life Rule, When a player breaks NLR, They come back to their death point OR the area around it before 3 minutes after death. Ex. A person is killed by a hitman, They immediately came back and killed the hitman. That's both Revenge RDM and breaking NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when a player takes the use of knowledge that they, the character, Don't have. Ex. A police officer is strolling the area, then they look in chat and see a PD raid advert. Then they immediately go to stop the PD raid.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I immediately either make an abuse post OR tell a person of a higher rank than them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Jail the two people in the sit and deal with the mass RDMer. Then I resume the previous sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I'd still enforce the rule of No building in the streets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.