Stevioli Trial-Mod Application

baby yoda

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Stevioli

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144037383/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) slim#0002

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Time Zone

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? I believe 1 if not that then 0?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Never have and never will. 🙂

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I have prior admin experience on a darkRP server about 3 years ago and moderator experience on Icefuse networks clone wars RP server.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Been playing on the server for a bit now and really enjoy the community and staff and wanna commit to helping the team a lot more and be a loyal dedicated staff member.  

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Very friendly, I have tons of experience in the passed dealing with sits and minges, I'm on very often when I'm not working and would probably dedicate even more time to the server if I were to get on the staff team.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM: Random Death Match. This is when one player attacks another player in any sort of way that deals damage to the innocent player. For example: A hobo is chilling on the streets minding his own business and a random thief decides to walk up and put a bullet in his dead without calling an advert of any sort. That would be RDM. RDA: Random Arrest. RDA would is when a swat/police officer decides to abuse their arrest button and arrest innocent player who did nothing wrong. For example: Someone has the godfather job and another player doesn't like that. That player then switches to a police job and decides to arrest that godfather until he gets off the role. Depending on how many times he gets away with the arrest is how bad his punishment would be. For an RDA punishment the 1st case would be a demotion of their current job and a warn. The 2nd case of their RDA would be a kick and another warn and then the 3rd cause would result in a ban for set date. RDM punishment depends on how the situation went down. If it was straight up RDM because the player had a grudge on another player or just wanted to be a minge and it was obvious I would resort straight to a ban before they can RDM again. If its a lighter RDM like a player didn't understand a rule, or thought they were shot first or such I was just resort to a warn.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is when a player is killed during a raid or such and returns to that same area/raid. For example if a player is getting raided and they get absolutely smoked durring it and they get upset and decide to comeback from spawn and kill the raiders from the outside of the base. This is is something i would just warn for and if it happens again i would kick the player so and also warn them so they lose that base and understand they cant that and then 3rd case would have to be a ban if they still didn't lean their lesson. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame on DarkRP would kind of be like the second life rule. say one player kills another during a mug and that player that was killed respawns and tells a police (or switches to a police officer) and arrest the player that killed him.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would react by trying to tell them that's not allowed and their just ruining the the game for others. Which wouldn't do anything most of the time but also trying to contact another higher up who has the powers to deal with the situation to deal with it. Also make a staff abuse post on the forums

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Mass RDM I would just pause the sit for a couple of seconds and ban the player mass rdming (depends how bad it is) or jail/freeze them until im done with the sit or find another staff member to deal with them while they are jailed/ frozen.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Would have to come down and tell them although they are the only ones on they would have to wrap it up and delete their props because no matter how many players are on rules will always apply. If i felt like being extra friendly I would hang around them until another player logs in and as soon as someone else were to log into the server I would tell them they gotta shut it down. Because if its just them on having fun they arent harming anyone and i would love to see the come back to the server but just follow the rules.

Edited by baby yoda

Hi Stevioli, great job on the application! You included a lot of detail in your answers :). Since we can always improve, here are some things that could be fixed:

• In c2, you never mentioned the NLR timer (2 minutes)
  • In c3 you gave a great example, but your definition was slightly lacking. We understand metagaming is hard to define though, and with the example we know you comprehend it

Overall you did a great job on the application, and I hope to see you on the team in the future!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.