Sir Charles The III Mod Application

FrickBoy

a1) Sir Charles The III

a2) https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sicsheep105/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? Howard#0806

a4) PST

a5) I am not sure but i do have some

a6) Yes i have, I got banned for MRDM when i first joined the server i didnt read the rules

a7) Yes, Andromeda Networks Starwars RP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?  I want to volunteer for XenoRP Becuase the server is fun and i think it would be fun to be more part of the community as a staff member

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I have experience as a Admin and i am reasonable 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is Random Death Match pretty much SHooting/ killing people at random/RDA is Random Arrest pretty much arresting someone for no reason. to handle this situation you would tell them to stop at first and if you dont stop give them a warning/warn kick and un arrest the players and if they got arrested and if they do it to multiple people it would be MRDA/ MRDM you would Ban for 2 weeks becuase that is the consiquence

c2) NLR Stands for New life rule and breaking NLR would be for example if you are being raided and you kill the person that is raiding you and they come back right away that is breaking NLR

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is when one transfers RP data to non roleplay data ussually OOC it is against server rules and is a bannable offense 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Tell head admin/Owner 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Jail them and ask them why they are doing it if they have a valid reason ( They where attack him for example ) let him off the hook if not a valid reason will result in a 2 week ban

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Tell them if other players get on then they need to move the structures

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.