Legitsniper642’s staff application

THE GLOCKTOR

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

legitsniper642

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/james92003/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

legitsniper642#2310

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

12, 0 active

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

3times 1: nlr because It was my first time on darkrp and did not know what nlr was 2: ltap 3:ltap

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes. Icefuse darkrp
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP

i have been on the server for about a year and like it very much. I recently went on the server and there were no staff and the server was chaos so to try and prevent this I decided to join staff.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Be kind to everyone on the server and be strict with rules.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM: random death match, killing a player for no reason or no rp reason. This should be handled with either a warn if the player is new, or with a temp ban if player knew about his actions.

RDA: random arrest, arresting a player that haven't violated any laws at the time. If the player  does not know what rda is and its his first time i will give a warn. If the player knew of his actions and broke rda multiple times before i will give a temp ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR: new life rule, meaning you cant go back where you died for a certain amount of time. An example of this being violated is if a player was to get killed in a raid and go back to his base and kill the raiders.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

metagame, the use real world knowledge in role play. For example taking advantage of the “hit accepted” sign on top of a hitman.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

ask him kindly to stop, if he doesn't stop i will report him on the forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

complete the sit first, then deal with the mass RDMer.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

tell them to delete the props and build on the side walks or they will be warned/temp banned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.