railroadman6 Trial-Mod Application

BruhMoment

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

• railroadman6 or sometimes Bruh Moment.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

• Bruh Moment#7320.

a4) What timezone are you located in?

• Eastern Standard Time.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

• I no actual warnings except for verbal warns.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

• No.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

• No Gmod Staffing experience but a couple times for a discord sever.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

• Xeno is what introduced me to DarkRP and i have had a amazing time playing on there with most of the people i met and i have also seen some of the toxic people that join to troll that i have to sit there and deal with and i would like to help stop the toxicity in the sever with some new people so that people can have as fun as a time as i am also very active on xeno and like to help with problems.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

• believe that i would be good mod is that i can be lenient and joke around and have fun but i can also take things serious when it is needed i have also been around staff on Xeno and have a knowledge on the rules. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

• "RDM" Random Death Match its when a player kills another player with no reason behind it.
  • "RDA" Random Arrest is when a cop/swat/any other classes that have the availability to arrest,arrests someone for no reason  
  • Anyone to violate these rules with be asked why they did it if they do not have a reason they will be warned if it is there first offence and if it is a Repeated Offence with multiple unwarned RMDs they will receive a Mass RDM or RDA ban for which ever they broke which is a 2 week ban    

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

• "NLR" is New Life Rule an example of breaking this rule is when you are being raided or involved in raid and you die you come back to the area that you were last killed in and kill the raider same goes for police in a pd raid they are not allowed to enter the police station and kill the raiders.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence

• metagame is when you use out of RP knowledge or data like knowing someones keypad codes that you have based with or telling someone where the player that just killed you is.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

• I would tell another admin and get as much proof of the situation like screenshots or recordings and show higher up handles it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

• Jail the person that is doing it and ask him for what his reason is for Mass RDM if there is no reason then i would give him a Mass RDM ban and return to the sit i was in.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

• I would go down and explain to the two that they still need to build on a lot even though they are the only ones and that if they wanted to build on the streets to become either a hobo or hobo king
Edited by railroadman6

Hi railroadman6 thanks for applying!

Pros:

• Really nice guy
  • Knows rules
  • Active
  • Outstanding app
  • No bans
  • No warnings

Cons:

• Hobo's cant build in the street. "Hobos may build outdoors, but they may not build on the street nor inhibit door access"

Conclusion: +1

Really want to see you on the team!

HAVE A GOOD DAY FROM ACTNO!

Edited by Actno
Didn't see d3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.