SilentNight24's Trial-Mod Application

SilentNight24 ヅ

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? SilentNight24

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Silent880/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Silent#7075

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? None

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? None

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, Nameless RP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I feel like i can help out the people in need, and the other staff if they are short handed.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i accept as many requests as i can, i don't get mad at people or impatient.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Random Death Match/Random Arrest. when someone kills or arrests another player for no apparent reason. one time is a warn, but if they repeatedly do it they should be banned for a certain amount of time depending how serious it is.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. No Life Rule. when you go back to the same area in which you were just killed. when someone warns you three times, kills you and go back to the same place where you were just killed.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. a way to play the game to it's best abilities, Dealing with a sit the best way possible.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Either go on the discord or forums to report them to other higher ups.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDM'ing. How do you handle the situation? if there is no other staff online, i ban the person for about 2 weeks.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. i politely ask them to either move the objects inside a building or ask them to become a Hobo.

Edited by SilentNight24 ヅ

Pros:

ummmm, staffing experience?

No warns, no bans

Cons: 

doesnt seem like you put in anytime whatsoever for this application, looks way too rushed.

You have barely answered any of the questions. 

Conclusion:

-1. if you cant take the time to atleast make a good and detailed application, how can we expect you to be reliable for the server?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.