BANED

Bee

Hello I was banned for mindge by cowboy and he had no reason to do that. i was dealing with people that were not waiting there raid timers and sitting inside my base 15 minutes a time per raid. i want to appeal because there was no reason i should be banned.  The moderator Said " I think your just on this server to minge" that proves your a asshole. i just wanted a sit to take of the things that were happening. I wanted them taken care of because i want to ave fun on Xeno and Garys Mod but people like that ruin it and i also think this moderator needs to be spooken to besides making asumptions on weher or not why im playing the server Thank you.

IB McCarver AKA Bee AKA McChicken in game.

Bee, I know you're upset, but as someone who's had to deal with multiple instances of you breaking subtle rules, I can't say you don't deserve to be banned and warned as often as you are. I recommend taking next time to honestly consider the rules in the motd and how to follow them properly. You've been let off the hook for a lot. This ban was rather generous. (I was also the one helping cowboydog today).

Edited by Greg