ZimpsE's Trial mod application form

ZimpsE

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
Not a person or ZimpsE

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZimpsE/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

ZimpsE#6841

a4) What timezone are you located in?
EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
N/A

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes on Iron RP for Dark RP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because I've grinded on this server and I've always seen staff & have wanted another chance to prove myself at something also helping people out helps me manage my depression just knowing I gave someone a helping hand when they needed it weather it be from a moderator standpoint or just someone for some help or advise on the server. I stay calm in every situating and I look closely into every detail that is given to me even if it takes me 10 minutes to solve a case I'll get it done the right way

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I have tons of past moderation experience & I host my own servers/ events for roblox & minecraft as well as dark RP sometimes

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM/RDA should be a verbal warning on first offence after that it should be a warn if continued to mass RDA or RDM saying killing over 5 people in one sitting a suspension or possible ban

What RDM is, RDM is Random Death Match for example walking on the street & killing someone for no apparent reason
RDA is Random arrest just like RDM but instead of killing someone you are randomly arresting them for no apparent reason

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule when a player goes back to their spawn within a certain amount of time say 5 minutes and kills the player raiding or who has killed them

New life rule is violated if I were to head back to someone who is raiding me & kill them is an instance of me breaking NLR or even going back into my base to watch the raid

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when someone uses ooc knowledge to the rp's experience such as saying in ooc after being killed in a pd raid "Someone is raiding the PD" or if someone is spamming their microphone, talking in ooc about rp things such as raids, ect ect.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Tell the owner or head admin and ask them to stop and do everything in my power to stop them even if that means getting in a bit of trouble myself

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail them and suspended them or ban them deepening on how many times this has happened before

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Ask them to stop and remove the props if continued jail them and if that doesn't work kick them from the server

Edited by ZimpsE

Pros:

Prior staff experience

No warns

No bans

Cons:

its says to define C1 and C2, did not define either one.

The app seems like its been rushed and you didn't really take the time to give any detail.

Conclusion:

You seem like an alright guy and seem like someone we wouldn't mind having on the staff team but you didn't take the time to complete your application or fully answer the questions and give us enough detail so we know whether or not you know your stuff. Id say go back through and make a better application. As of right now im giving you a -1. But if you can go through, give more detail, ill change to a +1.

Edit: So you have fixed it, it looks a lot better. Still some things to be fixed but those are things that you can fix, you can fix them as a T-Mod. So im gonna give you a +1. Hope to see you on the team.

Edited by DaBreadCrumbs

Pros

No Warns/Ban

Prior Experience 

Cons

Very little effort put into staff app. C1 to ban for it to be considered Mass RDM, it has to be several times in a short amount of time. C2 is incorrect, C3 that is a single example of Metagaming, there is several facets of it, and that is a single. D1 you need evidence of the abuse for anything to happen.

Overall

-1, little effort put into staff app, quite a few questions were incorrectly answered

DENIED

Sorry, we chose not to accept your application at this time. You must wait two weeks before reapplying to any XenoRP staff position!

As stated by a couple of the other staff members, you application needs a little more work. Please use the feedback to correct your mistakes in your application, remain active, and reapply in two weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.