Beshlik's Trial-Moderator Application

Beshlik

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Beshlik

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040392551/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Beshlik #0030

a4) What timezone are you located in? GMT+1

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? 0

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I have years of experience when it comes to administrating. I have been "Super admin" on Viscagaming and Backyardservers.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I come with a mature manner and take things serious when it has to be.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I take care of things fast, I can handle stressful situtations with ease. With years of experience I know how to handle things properly.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM (Random Death Match) When a player kill another player for no specific reason. This will be met with a warning. RDA (Random Arrest) When a player arrest another player for no specific reason. This will be met with a warning.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR (New Life Rule). When a player returns to kill a player who raided you. NLR means you forgot everything about the scenario that just happend before you got killed.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is when you are taking OOC information to ingame.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
 Talk to him regarding the matter, and take it up with a management.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Tell the player I am having a sit with to wait, take care of the business and perhaps ask some other staff to take care of my previous case if it takes too long.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Building on the streets is not allowed, so it will be handled by talking to them and ask them kindly to remove their props.

Additional information: I am 21 years old from Sweden.

SUSPENDED

We suspend applicants when we feel their applications are good, but they still need to be observed more in-game.

We haven't gotten many responses regarding your application this week from moderators this week, and we don't have enough interaction with you accept you in this point in time.

Your application was good and will be reviewed for a final decision next week. Please remain active and do your best to make an impression on the community and the staff members.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.