Yes i would really enjoy being a mod

a1) Onboard

a2) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330913963/

a3) thebigsexy#4296

a4) Midwest

a5) 2

a6) No

a7) Yes. Hosted a Discord/Instagram meme competition.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Because ive been on the platform for 2 years plus now and i think i know it pretty well.

b2) Keeping the rules right for the servers sake and maybe help develop anything you need on the server aspect of it all.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Random deathmatch, and random arrest. They will be warned if it appears to be the defending sides stance is stronger.

c2) The new life rule in my opinion can only work when someone is killed inside a place that is not a "building" or outside.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. When one transfers RP data to Non Role-play data, usually via out of character it is usually against server rules and is a bannable offence. Lets say you're a pd, and player 1 was killed by player 2 cause player 2 mugged him. so you watch the kill chat and make player 2 wanted and arrest him.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) Inform my superiors on the server before doing something myself.

d2) Immediately spawn them out of the situation, see how many people were rdm'd, then put up a warning or maybe even a kick.

d3) Honestly we're both people, id probably just build with them, if there were anyone else that was not building then no. (Not host privileges or anything)

Thank you for applying Onboard

•The application is rushed please understand the rules and  circumstances for D3) C2) C1) D2) to understand to handle the situations and rules in game.

• Onboard has been recently warned on 02/16/2020 for RDM. I ask to please read over the !MOTD and please be more active on the server. 

• Please follow the (Trail-Moderator Application Template) 

Thank you for applying!

TEFFA

Edited by TEFFA
grammer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.