Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/onenight02034/

What is your Discord Tag? 

OneNight#1571

What timezone are you located in?

Mountain Standard Time

How many in-game warns do you have?

None

Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Nope

Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was staff on one other server but it was a very long time ago so i would say no lol

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I would like to volunteer for Xeno because, ive been playing since 2016  and i really would like to help out the server, Every time im on there's always rule breakers that take the fun out of the game and i would like to try and help change that 

If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think i would make a good moderator because, i'm a very nice and outgoing person and i don't take any sides i'm always on my A game when it comes to rules, i like to be a leader, I'm very talkative. I can be a dick sometimes, but overall i think my skills would help out the server

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is Random Death match- if someone is Rdming i would proceed to warn them with RDM and if they continue i would jail them for 60 sec or more depending on the situation

RDA is Random Arrest-  If someone is RDAing i think the punishment should be to warn them and if they continue jail them and if they still are doing it i would proceed to ban them for Mass RDA

Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule and the wait time is 2 min, An example of it being broken is if you are killed in an area and you go back to the same place and kill/ or proceed to stay in that area, During a raid you cannot come back until the people call Over

Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence .

Metagame is taking outside knowledge into the game an example is  if someone ooc "i have printers inside my base"  a cop cannot take action in raiding them 

A cop cannot use OOC information to raid a base

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
 You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record and report them on the forums and ask them why they are doing it and inform a higher up about the issue

During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would Jail the guy that is mass RDMing and then return to my sit and then deal with the RDMer 

Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would verbally warn them and if they continue i would warn them 

Thank you for your time. :)

Reeeeee you didn't wait 2 weeks. (The 2 weeks applies to after denial date)  

However, I see a massive improvement from your previous application and it shows you are willing to put the effort in. Your answer's are good and you listened to our feedback. Just a comment about your "i can be a dick sometimes", i know people aren't perfect, but please do not treat other players rudely as staff, as it will reflect poorly on the whole team. 

Overall neutral. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.