foulghosts staff application

foulghost67

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Foulghost

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198891510373/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Foulghost#1156

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? i have one exact warn for "RDM x2" which was i think december of last year or 2018?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? nope

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

no cancer rp- smod

fudgys darkrp- admin

servers that are forever down ive had developer,co-owner, founder of my own server, and mod

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to be a staff member for XenoRP?  

I should be chosen for staff because I feel I would be a great asset to the team and the server, not only for my positivity but also my support. My goal is to make the server a fun positive and a safe haven for everyone to play in. I'd love to welcome people with open arms as everyone has made me feel. Even though I'm new, I'm prepared to show my dedication and willingness to learn everything inside and out. I believe we all make mistakes but it’s better for us to learn from one another and keep growing as a community together. This was the first server I’ve been on to really make me feel so positive to want to continue playing on, if that doesn’t say something about the community and how I want to continue what our staff does.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? me being active and making sure that everyone in the community is happy and notangered or flustered for issues i could fix.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

DEFINING RDM- Well first I would TP them both to a sit and ask them both what there side of there story is. second if player A admits to rdm id give him a verbal since he is new. Id also tell player A to read the motd. And then return them both. But if player A says that he did not RDM player B then you would want to check combat logs to see if player A did kill player B if he did then confront him about it and also check if he adverted anything (mug,warn, ect) if he didnt then ask him what was the reason that he killed player B if  he then admits it then give him either a verbal warning or a real warning depending on what player B wants. If he doesn't admit then tell him that logs do not lie and then warn him yourself. 

DEFINING NLR- is someone were they die and they go back to the same spot without waiting the desired cooldown

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

my example would be that someone is raiding and the person that died comes back and kills the raider after he's already died. what would be considered as nlr and rdm.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

"Metagaming" Is when one transfers RP data to Non Role-play data, usually via "OOC", and how it could be defined is say that u have a printer and the cop wants to arrest you for it but he cannot see it or hear it and then arrests you.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?if i was under his rank i would tell a higher upand let the higher up decide what he should do with that situation. if i was the higher up i would simply remove their access rights and they would not be staff, they would either have to reapply or be blacklisted from ever being a staff again.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? i would pause the sit and i would free the MRDM'er and i would ask him why you doing that?, if he just doesnt care i would either warn or ban them for MRDM, NITRP.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. no building outside would be allowed unless if you are a hobo etc etc.

thumb-350-792531.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.