Moderator Application/ Big.Baller.Tortellini

Big Moist

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Big Baller Tortellini

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807672257/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Count Doo Doo#3224

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central standard time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Ive never been banned for more than 6 hours but I've been banned for the basics like breaking nlr and rdm

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

for the last 4 months I've been addressed on XenoRp as "Super ultra mega mod' but besides that nothing.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I'm mostly on when bad things happen and I really dislike to see when people make fools of themselves and terrorize the server when mods aren't on and I feel like if I had the power to stop that "Xeno after hours" would be a better place.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Being able to give people a fair trial when it comes to tickets and I think that my Bright personality and extremely handsome features would come in handy.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Random death match which is basically when someone kills another person without incentive / Random arrest which is basically when cops abuse their powers and arrest people for no reason.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is basically when someone dies at PD or another location previous to them dying then they comeback 10sec later.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

breaking the fourth wall to discover things that realistically your character in game wouldn't know, people usually use it to get an advantage over others.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would report it to the forum.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I can't handle two tickets at once, so Id probably just jail them until I'm done then go deal with them.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

No one regardless of time or players is allowed to build in the street. I gotta delete it chief.

Hi Tortellini, thanks for applying!

I see very little effort in this application, and it seems very rushed. You did not include a punishment for c1, and did not define NLR in c2).

The high warns and bans concern me, as well as your some of your behavior ingame. 

Currently a -1, but if you work hard you can change my mind.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.