Jimble's Staff Re-Application

Jimbles

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Jimbles

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/socialanxietyattak/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Jimbles #3281

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes. Most times were for accidents and hitting the warn limit, the rest were for things I believed were right or were out of my hands (one time was kinda false but I didnt know if it was so I never put in an appeal)

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I just believe the server needs more admins, and Ive seen around lately that there are only 1-3 admins at a time during the times that I play and I believe that the server needs more admins. A lot of the times, there are other admins on that are just off-duty. I want to put full effort into this and to work my hardest to make this server as free from rule breakers as I can during the times that I am on.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I have a very high patience, and I would take all the time needed to get a thorough sit done and to be absolutely sure that the person im punishing or letting go is right or wrong in the terms of the rules. I would hear the stories of both sides to get an accurate depiction of what happened in both peoples minds and there would never be one time where i wouldnt conduct a sit. Whether it be a simple rdm or a mass rdm.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM means Random Death match. This means to kill for no reason, or for someone to kill in no accordance with the rules. Players who RDM should be warned, and if repeated in any time span should be subject to a 1-14 days ban. If any should continue afterwards, they would be subject to another 1-14 days ban or even possibly a permanent ban should they continue for too long.

RDA means Random Arrest. This means to arrest someone for no reason, or for someone to arrest in no accordance with the rules or the law. Players who RDA should be warned, and if repeated in any time span be subject to a 1-14 days ban. If any should continue afterwards, they would be subject to another 1-14 days ban or even possibly a permanent ban should they continue for too long. Players who RDA in accordance with a false law (i.e. AOS if in the street, AOS if being *job*) should face the same punishment.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR means New Life Rule. This is the rule which prohibits you from interfering in any roleplay situation from a past life (i.e. Raids, mugs, being killed in any form.) for two mins up to until the roleplay situation is over, depending on the situation in which NLR is put in place. In a raid, you can not come back to the site of your death until the raid is over. In any form of death in a roleplay situation outside of a raid, you must wait two minutes to do anything roleplay related in that area or with the player that killed you. An example of when NLR is broken: You own a gun shop, and a player adverts raid and kills you in your shop. You come back with a machine gun and blow them to kingdom come. NLR should be punished with a warn, and if repeated, a 1-5 day ban.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is the use of out-of-rp information in a roleplay situation. Example: You are the mayor, and you tell your officers to arrest a hitman who is waiting in the lobby of the PD because he has a "hit accepted" sign above his head. Example 2: You spawn a camera and use it to see the inside of a base you are about to raid by clipping it through the front door. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I will record their actions, and I will tell them to stop abusing their power. For clarification, I will tell them that I have already recorded them doing the actions. If they continue or punish me in any form, I will tell the owners or another higher-up immediately and send them the recordings of the abuse.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jail the person, and ask another moderator to either sit in for me or for them to handle the the player.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would kindly tell them to stop, and explain to them that even though we're the only ones on that its still my duty to prevent rules from being broken. If they continued, I would give them one last verbal warning. Finally, if they continue anymore they will be warned or banned if they continue even farther.

Edited by Jimbles

Pros:

Seems like an alright guy

Understands the server rules......?

Cons:

31 warns......

Has been banned

gonna have to work on those ban times, but that will come later if you get accepted

Conclusion:

Im struggling right now with being able to say you understand the server rules but yet you have a lot of warns and have been banned for exceeding the warn limit. I have seen you on but never really spoke to you before so for the time being until i see more staff comment and i can talk to more staff, im gonna leave you with a neutral

You have a good understanding of the server rules however my current issue with this is the amount of warns and bans that you have, along with the way you act in game. You've been very mingey, especially to staff. I haven't seen that improve yet. My current stance is -1. 

-Denied-

So, you were banned for 2 weeks for aimbot, but that was meant to be changed to a perma ban. Somehow you got off lucky and did not get get perma banned. As of now you seem to be mingy and well, not fit for staff for time being. I would recommend taking some time off before reapplying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.