Squawkatoo's T-mod Application

Squawkatoo

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Squawkatoo

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322573733/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Squawkatoo#2638

a4) What timezone are you located in?

CDT (Central Daylight Time)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

1. NLR

2. FailRP

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

All Appealed Bans - 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Staffed for the following:

Skynations SchoolRP

Paradise Networks

Void DarkRP

XenoRP (Twice)

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Seems to be very chaotic most of the time (Especially at night in which I usually play), Seen plenty of aimbotters/propblockers. Then players breaking rules instigating others to break rules, making it back and forth until a moderator does something. It usually takes 4-5 tickets to have anyone pick it up at times. I feel like getting on and just helping some people out.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Ive had most of the moderation experience from Xeno and other servers, so I've worked with plenty of people and familiarized myself with ULX since all the servers ive staffed for used ULX. Although I may be a bit rusty with commands, It'll be easy to pick up on again. I've also had a few people back then who preferred I take sits.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Random Death Match is the act of killing another player with no roleplay relations.

Ex: A hitman kills another idle player without an assigned hit.

Random Arrest is the act of an officer arresting another player without lawful reason.

Ex: An officer weapon checks another player and arrests them for having a weapon without any laws in place restricting firearms or allowing random weapon searches.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

New Life Rule is not including any knowledge of your characters past life and bringing it into your current one as well as not returning to your last point of death and continuing your previous life's task. NLR in this sever being 2 minutes.

Ex: A thief dies in an attempted raid on a base, he returns to continue his raid right after death because he felt it was unfair or it didn't count.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is using knowledge outside of ingame roleplay resources to your advantage

Ex: Wanting people for murder by using the killfeed on the top right.

Ex: A player dies inside of PD, Player gives his killers name to his party members who is out of sight of the interaction. Party members go to said area of death to kill the player that killed his team member

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Record and report to the next person above in the chain of command.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Finish current sit, it is not a good idea to take two at a time. It is best to take time with your sits to get the correct results.

If possible ask if another staff member can handle it.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

As long as they aren't hindering others roleplay or making an attempt at crashing the server, I say that it is fine for we don't want the playerbase to be inactive.

Edited by Squawkatoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.