Totally not the owners moderator Apllication

a1) Fudgy

a2) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198939387324/

a3) Totally not the owner #4420

a4) PST.

a5) 30 warns.

a6) i have been banned by doing Mass RDM.

a7) i had an expierience that i killed a guy who thought i rdm him but i actually warned him 3 times to go away  but i didn't do warn wait five seconds and again warn.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) if any mod is not on i will go to the server because i get up every morning and play this server at like 11 am or lower.

b2) it will make me happy and i won't break the rules of a t mod because i love this server.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) RDM is when you kill someone for no reason  like shooting someone or killing someone with their fists etc and RDA is when a Cop,cheif,assault,sniper,parmedic,officer arrests a person for no reason and cops could only arrest people if theres a reason like holding a gun kidnapping someone hitting and etc.

c2) RDA is when someone is killed and the comes back and tries to murder him an example like someone raiding and dies and comes back not ending the raid

c3)metagame is when a hitman that hit he was on you is a different person like a hitman telling a person to come out and pretending that he doesn't have a hit on you.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) i will go to forums and report him for abusing his powers

d2) i would jail him and continue the sit until it's done and talk to him  

d3) i would tell them to delete the prop or they'll get warned

Edited by NGS| i Don't have Grammar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.