a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/GreezyJR

a3) What is your Discord Tag?

Remuchu#5660

a4) What timezone are you located in?

USA Central Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

6 prior to the reset.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Nope!

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

WoG's SMod (Years ago) (Experience using ULX based systems obtained in personal/private servers)

Server Administrator for GFL. Since retired.

Server Manager for GFL. Since retired.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Helping out communities that I enjoy spending time in brings me alot of happiness, I love being able to assist anyone and everyone with any issues they may have!

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I am knowledgeable of the rules and have a great relationship with most of the frequently active player base! I have spent countless hours learning how ULX works in the past and I am quick to pick up on new systems that may be used. I am always down to take as much time as needed to see any issues from the eyes of both players, even if it takes away from my role play time! Everyone deserves a fair chance for their voice to be heard!

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM: Random Death Match: The act of using gun play instead of role play, may be random, or intentional. If the gun play was not warranted and resulted in a player death, it is considered RDM. If a player is caught or the person being attacked escapes with their life it is considered Attempted RDM. Both offenses result in a warning. If mass RDM or mass ARMD is committed a player must be banned according to moderator guidelines.

RDA: Random Arrest: The act of using an officers arresting tools to arrest players with no legitimate reason. May also be random or intentional. Will result in a warn, unless a player is committing MRDA or AMRDA in which ban guidelines would be followed.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR: New Life Rule: New life rule is initiated when a player is killed inside of roleplay. If the kill was not to be considered RDM, the new life rule goes into effect for that player. A player is not to return to the area that they were killed in until it expires, the player also loses memory of the last 5 or so minutes and cannot interact with the player that caused the NLR for the duration of the players NLR, if they are required to interact they have no knowledge of being killed by the player.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Megagaming: MetaGaming is using any knowledge that the players character does not know ingame. Meta gaming can consist of using a players knowledge of positions of other players based on information given outside of character or revealing locations of players that you only know the location of via sources that are not received in character.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Document in any forms that are appropriate and collect as much evidence, and any logs that may back the evidence. Then make a formal report on the forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jailing the player in their current position, if possible quickly finishing the current sit, then investigating the MassRDM. If not possible enlist the assistance of another staff member to help deal with the MRDM.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

All players must follow the rules at all times. If the players are not jobbed as a role that allows street building, they will be asked to remove their buildings, as we cannot allow players to break rules based on any reason.

Edit:
Out of interest to not look as I changed the application to correct errors for incorrectly describing rules. I do understand them and would be sure to double check them if at all uncertain. I am always down to learn, and improve.

Edited by Remuchu | Twitch

Hey remuchu thanks for applying 

Pros:

Prior staff experience with other servers

Cons:

C2 Incorrect NLR timer

C3 no example for meta game

D2 you should try to ban the mass rdmer then go back to the sit 

D3 people arent allowed to build on the street even if they are hobo. Hobo's are only able to build on the sidewalk

Seems to not know the rules very well

Therefore im going with a -1

Have a nice day!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.