Lzbw

wax

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? NotChristian

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198396549272/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? Marksman#0820

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 4. I would like to say that I do appoligize for all of the warns I have been given, i really would like to make a change and move on form the past

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes, for the active warning limit

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Back in the good ole days, I was a moderator on this server and progressed through the ranking, and ended off a senior moderator. I had to say goodbye to my senior moderator role, do to a tragic life accident.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? XenoRp is one of if not the best communitys to play on. I enjoyed my staffing experience before and i would really enjoy getting my rank back and cleaning up the server making it and keeping it, one of the best g mod servers out there

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? 

Through out time, I have learned some experiences in life that would overlap into gmod, such as being patient, understand both sides of the story, etc. Just mainly listening to people talk about there problems and i guide them through there troubles and hopefully make them just a bit more happy. Also my acitivity on the server is very high and i try to remain as active as possible. With school coming up i may lose a but of time on the servers but i will still maintain a steady amount of hours providing the best moderator traits to everyone playing on xeno.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM - Random Death Match - A player who breaks these rules should be given a verbal warning if they are unaware of the rules. A !warn (user) if they are aware of the rule and did or on purpose. !ban (user) 1w if it is repeditive RDM or !ban (user) 2w Mass RDM. I do know i need to put in a ban request for anything longer than 1 week or if they left before i could ban them. RDA - Random Arrest, this could be a simple verbal or a actual warning depending if they knew the rules or not. I like to give the person the benefit of the doubt and verbal but

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR- New Life Rule is which you can not come back to the same area if you are killed for 120 seconds. But if you are raiding the person you kill can not back to that previous area until the raid is finished.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Using Real Life experience in game for example hearing through walls to hear clickers or meth and then warranting the person with the base.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I tell admins if they are a moderator or the owners on a admin. (With Footage)

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Jail them with the command !jail (name) and then finish the sit and then handle the Mass RDMer after.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would jail them and delete there props and if they continue ban them for Minge and NITRP which means "No Intent to Roleplay"

Edited by Just_Memed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.