Peakdragon199’s application

demoknight tf2

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Peakdragon199

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262636917/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: peakdragon199#4749SomeUser#1234)

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern standard time I believe 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0 currently I try my best to avoid situations where I would get warned (edit 3 that I was unaware of I have no memory of that happening)

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I was banned for nitrp and textscreen spam but that was a long time ago and I have anger problems some days this is not that much of a problem anymore though

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Sadly I do not and i think this would be a great server to gain experience from

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? For experience with being staff on a server and to help out when there are less mods online

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I can’t really say I report anything that breaks the rules as soon as I can but that’s about it I’m usually online around 9:00 am but sometimes I am not online for atleast a day

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Random death match is when with no proper reason somebody starts killing another person the person that is being killed is allowed to defend themselves they should make a ticket if this happens so the person who attempted rdm or successfully rdmed the person in question so they can be warned for rdm if it gets to the point of mass rdm they can be banned Random arrest is when somebody is arrested without reason as you should do with rdm you should make a ticket so the person who arrested you can be warned if the person continues then the can be banned 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. New life rule if violated when somebody comes back to their base or the pd while they died in a raid the punishment for this is a warn

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame I do not know much about it is a confusing topic to me and It would take me a while to figure out I cannot help so with this topic much 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I do not confront them but I do tell somebody about it that is a higher rank then them or if there’s nobody that’s a higher rank than them online I report them on the forums 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I stay in the sit and contact another moderator that can handle the situation as I am in the middle of a sit 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I give them a reminder that you cannot build in the streets then if they continue then I verbally warn them if they continue after that I warn them for building in the streets

Edited by Devyn07

Neutral

You have 3 warns as I can see, two for ARDM and one for RDM.

I feel like your anger issues could lead to some bias? I'm not going to judge you off of that really though.

C2) You didn't really define NLR, you just gave some examples.

C3) Metagame can be confusing honestly. Metagame could be like hearing printers and warranting someone for it, or using keypad codes to raid someones base that you have previously partied with. 

I want to give you chance, so that's why I'm leaving you with a neutral. I want to see what other staff say about you, and I will adjust my response accordingly. Good luck!

Hi peakdragon thanks for applying 

Pros:

Active 

Chill in game

Cons:

c2: has little to no effort and little detail

c3: Little to no effort and little detail 

Recently banned from discord 

Therefore im going with a -1 Have a nice day/night 

On 8/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, Be1ial said:

Hi peakdragon thanks for applying 

Pros:

Active 

Chill in game

Cons:

c2: has little to no effort and little detail

c3: Little to no effort and little detail 

Recently banned from discord 

Therefore im going with a -1 Have a nice day/night 

Has been unbanned from discord 

Stance on mod app still stands at a -1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.