DeAndre Sessoms' Trial-Mod Application

DeAndre Sessoms

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

DeAndre Sessoms

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201501031/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Shmourge#3926

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Pacific

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Once, a year ago and i don't remember why, thats old me ;)

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

no

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I love this server and I want to keep the gameplay clean

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think my good understanding of the rules and a relaxed behaviour would make me a good fit

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is when players kill one another for no reason related to roleplay and RDA is the same but with arresting, violation of the servers RDM and RDA rules will result in a warn, continuation of poor behavior will lead to an escalation of punishment such as jails and bans.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is when you don’t remember the events of your previous life for 2 minutes after death or until a raid is done. A violation would be getting killed during a raid and returning to your base where you died.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is using an outside source to help you in game. One way this could be violated is by calling a warrant on a base because you can hear money printers inside.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record the record the abuse and post it on the forums and bring it to the attention of an admin or owner.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would excuse myself from the sit,  jail the Mass RDMer and then if it continues, ban them for 2 weeks. Afterwards returning to the sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them to stop, and if they do not I would warn them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.