StarksWRLD mod application

StarksWRLD

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? StarksWRLD

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198391229421/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) StarksWRLD#8981

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because ive played this server for multiple years and I feel that its always good to help anyone you can.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Responding to any tickets as soon as i can and letting everyone know the rules and just spread positivity.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is when a person randomly kills sombody for no valid reason to kill the other person, and I would punish the person who commited rdm with a warn. RDA is when a job that is able to arrest people in the server abuses their powers and randomly arrests a person for no valid reason, and for the punishment I would warn them.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR stands for New Life Rule and is violated when anybody who dies goes back to where they died and stays there in that area example: a dude is raiding a gun dealer and the gun dealer kills the person raiding the dude whos raiding comes back to the gun store and stays there thats NLR.Also if your getting raided and die you cant come back until the raid is over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when you use something outside the game for an advantage inside the game such as discord example: Im raiding someone and the owner doesnt know im raiding them, and then their freind tells the owner of the base that hes getting raided on discord that is advantage/metagame.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Tell them to stop or tell any other higher up such as admin or owner.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I will pause the current sit that I have and then jail the person whos mass RDMing then ban him.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Give them a verbal warning if they dont listen to the verbal then give them both a warn for building in the streets.

Edited by sevkotucakovic23

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.